Upcoming Farm Clearing Sales
- May 4, 2016 (11:00AM) - KEITH (SA) - Elders Keith 0427 817323 (List & Photos)
- May 5, 2016 (11:00AM) - KEITH (SA) - Elders Keith 0408 892362 (List & Photos)
- May 6, 2016 (10:30AM) - FINLEY (NSW) - Southern Riverina Livestock & Property, Finley 0428 831117 (List & Photos)
- May 7, 2016 (10:00AM) - RAVENSWOOD (VIC) - Saye Auctions 0447 067651
- May 11, 2016 (09:30AM) - OXLEY (VIC) - Garry Nash First National, Wangaratta 03 5722 2663 (List & Photos)
- May 11, 2016 (11:00PM) - ON-LINE AUCTION (SA) - Kearns Auctions 0418 821250 (List & Photos)
- May 20, 2016 (11:00AM) - KAROONDA (SA) - Elders Murray Bridge 0409 698713 (List & Photos)
- May 21, 2016 (09:30AM) - COWRA Day 1 (NSW) - Burns & Co, Mildura 03 50235000 (List & Photos)
- May 22, 2016 (09:30AM) - COWRA Day 2 (NSW) - Burns & Co, Mildura 03 50235000 (List & Photos)
- Jun 3, 2016 (10:00AM) - PENOLA (SA) - Private Vendor 0438 838492 (Online Soon)
Welcome to Farm Clearing Sales
Farm Clearing Sales provides a listing & photographic preview of Clearing Sales occurring in all states of Australia, regardless of the listing agent.
A complete listing of each clearing sale is provided. In addition photographs of many of the items are provided up to 4 weeks before the sale. We do not take photos of every listed item.
A Clearing sale is an on-property auction sale of farm equipment, generally brought about when a farmer has sold or leased their land and therefore do not intend to continue in the industry. Usually everything is offered for sale from large harvesters (headers), tractors, vehicles, implements, right through to workshop equipment, livestock, surplus grain and even collectable items from a bygone era, stored in sheds for many years. Smaller items can attract interest from farmers and the general public searching for a bargain. Generally the farm equipment and machinery are in good condition and ready for use by the next owner.
The site has expanded to provide additional sections of Private Sales (classified ads) and Machinery Dealers Sales.
Here at Farm Clearing Sales we do not receive commission from the sale, instead, we are paid a flat rate for providing our service, by the agent as part of their advertising package for the vendor.
If you would like us to advertise your clearing sale, visit the contact us area of this site and phone or send us an email.
If you have an item you wish to sell privately, go to 'Private Sales' located on the top menu bar and follow the instructions.
If you have used the site, email us to tell us how it has helped you, or even tell us how we can improve.