Upcoming Farm Clearing Sales
- Sep 7, 2015 (11:00AM) - BROKEN HILL (NSW) - MGS Auctions 0407 445555 (List & Photos)
- Sep 9, 2015 (10:30AM) - MINIMAY (VIC) - PPHS, Naracoorte 0428 831401 (List & Photos)
- Sep 12, 2015 (09:00AM) - BOWEYA (VIC) - First National Garry Nash, Wangaratta 03 5722 2663 (List & Photos)
- Sep 12, 2015 (10:00AM) - KINGSTON - SE (SA) - Elders Kingston 0427 849872 (List & Photos)
- Sep 17, 2015 (11:00AM) - MUNDULLA SOUTH (SA) - Landmark Bordertown 0408 838292 (List & Photos)
- Sep 23, 2015 (10:30AM) - MT GAMBIER (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 845884 (List & Photos)
- Sep 23, 2015 (11:00AM) - KIMBA (SA) - Phil Arcus Real Estate, Kimba 0448 908363 (List & Photos)
- Sep 25, 2015 (10:00AM) - TORRITA (VIC) - Burns & Co Auctions 0408 618294 (List & Photos)
- Oct 1, 2015 (11:00AM) - NORADJUHA_via Horsham (VIC) - Elders Horsham 0419 600320 (List & Photos)
- Oct 15, 2015 (10:00AM) - GOL GOL (NSW) - Burns & Co, Mildura 0408 618294
- Feb 12, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - PETERBOROUGH (SA) - Elders Peterborough 0419 659621
Welcome to Farm Clearing Sales
Farm Clearing Sales provides a listing & photographic preview of Clearing Sales occurring in all states of Australia, regardless of the listing agent.
A complete listing of each clearing sale is provided. In addition photographs of many of the items are provided up to 4 weeks before the sale. We do not take photos of every listed item.
A Clearing sale is an on-property auction sale of farm equipment, generally brought about when a farmer has sold or leased their land and therefore do not intend to continue in the industry. Usually everything is offered for sale from large harvesters (headers), tractors, vehicles, implements, right through to workshop equipment, livestock, surplus grain and even collectable items from a bygone era, stored in sheds for many years. Smaller items can attract interest from farmers and the general public searching for a bargain. Generally the farm equipment and machinery are in good condition and ready for use by the next owner.
The site has expanded to provide additional sections of Private Sales (classified ads) and Machinery Dealers Sales.
Here at Farm Clearing Sales we do not receive commission from the sale, instead, we are paid a flat rate for providing our service, by the agent as part of their advertising package for the vendor.
If you would like us to advertise your clearing sale, visit the contact us area of this site and phone or send us an email.
If you have an item you wish to sell privately, go to 'Private Sales' located on the top menu bar and follow the instructions.
If you have used the site, email us to tell us how it has helped you, or even tell us how we can improve.