Upcoming Farm Clearing Sales
- Jul 29, 2016 (11:00AM) - LOCHABER (SA) - Landmark Naracoorte 0428 616554 (List)
- Aug 3, 2016 (10:00AM) - ON-LINE AUCTION (SA) - Kearns Auctions 0418 821250 (List & Photos)
- Aug 12, 2016 (09:30AM) - HOPE FOREST (SA) - Ollwitz & Partners Real Estate (08) 85562999 (List & Photos)
- Aug 12, 2016 (11:00AM) - WESTERN FLAT (SA) - Landmark Bordertown 0408 838292 (List & Photos)
- Aug 19, 2016 (10:00AM) - GOODNIGHT (NSW) - Elders Swan Hill 0417 636348 (List & Photos)
- Sep 1, 2016 (10:00AM) - COOMBE (SA) - Spence, Dix & Co 0427 582177 (List & Photos)
- Sep 3, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - EUDUNDA (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190
- Sep 7, 2016 (11:00AM) - MARION BAY (SA) - Landmark Minlaton 0488 532023 (List)
- Sep 15, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - YEELANNA (SA) - Landmark Cummins 0428 893472
- Sep 18, 2016 (10:00AM) - GERANIUM (SA) - Geranium & District Bowling Club 0448 908399
- Sep 29, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - WARRAMBOO (SA) - Landmark Wudinna 0428 802206
- Oct 1, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - CANOWINDRA - DAY 1 (NSW) - Burns & Co 0408 618294 (List & Photos)
- Oct 2, 2016 (.....TBA.....) - CANOWINDRA - DAY 2 (NSW) - Burns & Co 0408 618294 (List & Photos)
- Feb 24, 2017 (.....TBA.....) - YACKA (SA) - LJ Hooker Rural 0408 955182
Welcome to Farm Clearing Sales
Farm Clearing Sales provides a listing & photographic preview of Clearing Sales occurring in all states of Australia, regardless of the listing agent.
A complete listing of each clearing sale is provided. In addition photographs of many of the items are provided up to 4 weeks before the sale. We do not take photos of every listed item.
A Clearing sale is an on-property auction sale of farm equipment, generally brought about when a farmer has sold or leased their land and therefore do not intend to continue in the industry. Usually everything is offered for sale from large harvesters (headers), tractors, vehicles, implements, right through to workshop equipment, livestock, surplus grain and even collectable items from a bygone era, stored in sheds for many years. Smaller items can attract interest from farmers and the general public searching for a bargain. Generally the farm equipment and machinery are in good condition and ready for use by the next owner.
The site has expanded to provide additional sections of Private Sales (classified ads) and Machinery Dealers Sales.
Here at Farm Clearing Sales we do not receive commission from the sale, instead, we are paid a flat rate for providing our service, by the agent as part of their advertising package for the vendor.
If you would like us to advertise your clearing sale, visit the contact us area of this site and phone or send us an email.
If you have an item you wish to sell privately, go to 'Private Sales' located on the top menu bar and follow the instructions.
If you have used the site, email us to tell us how it has helped you, or even tell us how we can improve.