Upcoming Farm Clearing Sales
- Mar 28, 2015 (09:00AM) - CONCORDIA (SA) - Homburg Real Estate 0418 841349 (List)
- Mar 28, 2015 (09:00AM) - WOODSIDE (SA) - Stewart James Real Estate 0412 802143 (List & Photos)
- Mar 28, 2015 (09:30AM) - TOTHILL BELT (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190 (List & Photos)
- Apr 9, 2015 (11:00AM) - MILLICENT (SA) - SALE POSTPONED 0418 826025 (List & Photos)
- Apr 11, 2015 (09:00AM) - RAMCO (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190 (List & Photos)
- Apr 11, 2015 (10:00AM) - CLARE (SA) - Ruralco Property, Clare 0428 560301 (List)
- Apr 15, 2015 (10:00AM) - WATERLOO CORNER - Day 1 (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 845884 (Online Soon)
- Apr 16, 2015 (10:00AM) - WATERLOO CORNER - Day 2 (SA) - MGS Auctions 0418 845884 (List)
- Apr 16, 2015 (10:00AM) - MT TEMPLETON (SA) - Ray White Clare Valley 0418 842421 (List & Photos)
- Apr 17, 2015 (09:30AM) - ROBERTSTOWN (SA) - B M Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190 (List & Photos)
- Apr 22, 2015 (10:30AM) - MERRITON / CRYSTAL BROOK (SA) - Wardleco RE, Port Pirie 0417 897159 (List & Photos)
- Apr 23, 2015 (10:00AM) - TINTINARA (SA) - SAL Keith 0427 887705 (Online Soon)
- May 2, 2015 (.....TBA.....) - ANGASTON (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190
- May 9, 2015 (10:00AM) - MILDURA (VIC) - Burns & Co, Mildura 0408618294
- May 16, 2015 (.....TBA.....) - EUDUNDA (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190
- May 23, 2015 (.....TBA.....) - ANGASTON (SA) - BM Livestock, Eudunda 0437 795190
Welcome to Farm Clearing Sales
Farm Clearing Sales provides a listing & photographic preview of Clearing Sales occurring in all states of Australia, regardless of the listing agent.
A complete listing of each clearing sale is provided. In addition photographs of many of the items are provided up to 4 weeks before the sale. We do not take photos of every listed item.
A Clearing sale is an on-property auction sale of farm equipment, generally brought about when a farmer has sold or leased their land and therefore do not intend to continue in the industry. Usually everything is offered for sale from large harvesters (headers), tractors, vehicles, implements, right through to workshop equipment, livestock, surplus grain and even collectable items from a bygone era, stored in sheds for many years. Smaller items can attract interest from farmers and the general public searching for a bargain. Generally the farm equipment and machinery are in good condition and ready for use by the next owner.
The site has expanded to provide additional sections of Private Sales (classified ads) and Machinery Dealers Sales.
Here at Farm Clearing Sales we do not receive commission from the sale, instead, we are paid a flat rate for providing our service, by the agent as part of their advertising package for the vendor.
If you would like us to advertise your clearing sale, visit the contact us area of this site and phone or send us an email.
If you have an item you wish to sell privately, go to 'Private Sales' located on the top menu bar and follow the instructions.
If you have used the site, email us to tell us how it has helped you, or even tell us how we can improve.